Hello. Its pretty rusty in here eh? well, i am typing this under someone's request. It was kinda hard to reject. So, ya.
---
ChineseNewYear

This ChineseNewYear was riding itself away with many unexpected cheer and yep! Nothing like good loads of red packets to heighten the festive mood. I was choking away in my black Timberland, 100%cotton + somethickwool long sleeves and my sister (as usual) wore her very own Gladds* collexion of church clothes. It took her a real long time to choose that pink top, which looked the same anyways. I guess the Soh family does have its reputation of 'looking the same,' i quote a very wise owl i know of.
FlySarahFly
Oh yes, the diva has left Singapore to haunt some other city(Amen to that!) and has left with a bang too. Have jolly fun drooling over angmohs and...ya, more angmohs. Urgh, damn plane that took the other turn or else...
HappyHappyDimSum

Don't let the picture fool you. Grandma Soh was really happy that day; she just has a reputation for sulking in pictures. Why do all grannies do that? Anyway, three of us sat in that bustling dimsum place in Toapayoh and she told us about her life stories, and of course, how pretty she was then. My sister and I was kinda heavy hearted during her story telling cause most of it was about our Grandpa whom we didnt manage to know/understand very well before he past away. But I guess the background music in the dimsum place kinda broke the series of silences and sighs, cause my sis and i kept complaining about their TERRIBLE cheesy chinese new year cling-clang 'music.' I mean who plays 45minutes of Firecracker music?!
InterviewwiththeBoss
I remember hyperventalating and scurrying about before the interview. But thanks to many encouragement and a huge number of "Just Shuddup and Think!" I managed to come up with a very nice act to trick my bosses from employing me. Hello Chinatown. Hello Donki and I's lunch escapes in the near future. Hello nice weird china porridge!
RushRushRush
The ending of the semester was damn hectic! I mean, sorry-ern-i-am-saying-this-again, Four Days Straight Of Working Non-Stop. NO sleep...ok..maybe i exaggerated Hardly any sleep. Now four large pimples mock me. Until today. ):
---
Well, tomorrow I am flying off to GuangZhou for a business trip with my Dad. I packed many 'business man' clothes; at least, what i feel that looks like a business suit. Shall update when i get back. I think.
There you go. I fulfilled your request.
---
ChineseNewYear

This ChineseNewYear was riding itself away with many unexpected cheer and yep! Nothing like good loads of red packets to heighten the festive mood. I was choking away in my black Timberland, 100%cotton + somethickwool long sleeves and my sister (as usual) wore her very own Gladds* collexion of church clothes. It took her a real long time to choose that pink top, which looked the same anyways. I guess the Soh family does have its reputation of 'looking the same,' i quote a very wise owl i know of.
FlySarahFly
Oh yes, the diva has left Singapore to haunt some other city(Amen to that!) and has left with a bang too. Have jolly fun drooling over angmohs and...ya, more angmohs. Urgh, damn plane that took the other turn or else...
HappyHappyDimSum

Don't let the picture fool you. Grandma Soh was really happy that day; she just has a reputation for sulking in pictures. Why do all grannies do that? Anyway, three of us sat in that bustling dimsum place in Toapayoh and she told us about her life stories, and of course, how pretty she was then. My sister and I was kinda heavy hearted during her story telling cause most of it was about our Grandpa whom we didnt manage to know/understand very well before he past away. But I guess the background music in the dimsum place kinda broke the series of silences and sighs, cause my sis and i kept complaining about their TERRIBLE cheesy chinese new year cling-clang 'music.' I mean who plays 45minutes of Firecracker music?!
InterviewwiththeBoss
I remember hyperventalating and scurrying about before the interview. But thanks to many encouragement and a huge number of "Just Shuddup and Think!" I managed to come up with a very nice act to trick my bosses from employing me. Hello Chinatown. Hello Donki and I's lunch escapes in the near future. Hello nice weird china porridge!
RushRushRush
The ending of the semester was damn hectic! I mean, sorry-ern-i-am-saying-this-again, Four Days Straight Of Working Non-Stop. NO sleep...ok..maybe i exaggerated Hardly any sleep. Now four large pimples mock me. Until today. ):
---
Well, tomorrow I am flying off to GuangZhou for a business trip with my Dad. I packed many 'business man' clothes; at least, what i feel that looks like a business suit. Shall update when i get back. I think.
There you go. I fulfilled your request.

<< Home